Practical tips for apple strudel
Enjoy it to the full
You can eat apple strudel any time you like, at any time of day. It’s not only a hit in summer, when you can enjoy it outdoors in the fresh air. It’s also very popular in winter. Here are a few tips on how to enjoy it…
- Any time is apple strudel time: as a snack with your tea or coffee, to round off an excellent meal, as a reward for a long hike or simply when you need a break.
- Apple strudel tastes best straight out of the oven, while it’s still warm. Click here for an apple strudel recipe.
- For anyone who likes it really sweet: a light layer of confectioner’s sugar makes the apple strudel look even more attractive and adds the final touch.
- It also tastes great with whipped cream, vanilla sauce or cold vanilla ice cream.
- And what can you drink with it? How about a glass of delicious apple juice?
- Dessert wines from South Tyrol are also a great accompaniment to apple strudel.