Practical tips for South Tyrolean dried fruit
Here are a few practical tips on how to store dried fruit so that it keeps for a long time.
- Keeps for up to one year.
- Store cool and dry in an airtight container.
- The best containers are opaque with an airtight lid.
- Don’t forget to drink something when eating the fruit; your body also needs water!
- Dried fruit can be used in a lot of mouth-watering recipes: it can be added to sauces and used in sweet and sour dishes or desserts. Dried fruit also tastes great in rice and meat dishes.