Shelf-life, storage and enjoyment of South Tyrolean fruit spreads and jams
Here are a few practical tips on the best way to store your fruit spreads so that you will be able to enjoy them for a long time.
- They will keep their high quality for a long time if stored in a cool, dark place.
- To appreciate the full flavor of our jams and fruit spreads, they should be consumed within a year.
- Once they have been opened, they can only be kept in the fridge for a short time.
- Jars kept in the fridge should always be closed tightly to make sure no other aromas penetrate.
- In order to enjoy the full aroma, jams and fruit spreads should be taken out of the fridge five minutes before consumption.
- Always use a clean spoon to take the jams and fruit spreads out of the jar.
- Use South Tyrolean jams and fruit spreads when preparing your favourite recipes.
How do you like to eat your fruit spreads?
Pure fruit spreads and jams with bread from South Tyrol are the perfect combination for a fruity and healthy breakfast and a great start into the day! South Tyrolean fruit spreads and jams are also best for the filling of typical South Tyrolean pastries like sweet “Krapfen“ fritters and South Tyrolean cookies (called Spitzbuben) or delicious cakes.
Here you will find a selection of receipes with fruit spreads and jams...